環潭廟宇

環潭廟宇介紹/Introduction to Temples/廟の紹介

左營天府宮
Zuoying Tianfu Palace
左営天府宮

左營天府宮

天府宮供奉主帥、朱府千歲、福德正神三尊。先民柯春行隨鄭成功來台,初設壇於台南後遷居打狗,第二次世界大戰,屢顯神威於空中現身施展金環御彈,事蹟遠播信徒更眾並安營於現址左營蓮池潭畔。

Tianfu Palace is dedicated to the worship of the Third Prince (Marshal of the Central Altar), His Majesty Chu, and the God of Land. One of the followers of Koxinga established an altar for the Third Prince in Tainan, which was later relocated to Kaohsiung. During the Second World War, the Third Prince was said to show his divine power to keep local residents safe from the war, attracting even more believers. The palace is now located near the Lotus Pond in Zuoying District.

天府宮には主帥中壇元帥、朱府千歳、福徳正神の三尊が祭られています。鄭成功に従い台湾に渡った柯春行が台南に祭壇を設けたのが始まりで、後に柯の転居とともに打狗(今の高雄)に移されました。第二次世界大戦中には神様が空中に姿を現し金環御弾という術を施したとの伝説が信徒の間に広まり、その後、左営の蓮池潭湖畔に移されました。

左營元帝廟
Zuoying Yuandi Temple
左営元帝廟

左營元帝廟

以前稱作「北極大帝廟」,俗稱「左營大廟」。供奉著「玄天上帝」又稱「北極大帝」。元帝廟建於鄭成功復台時,康熙五十三年動土興建「北極大帝廟」,歷經多次修建後改名為「元帝廟」。從前左營的舊聚落是以元帝廟為中心,民國八十四年在蓮池潭中央水域興建了北極亭及玄天大帝聖像,相當雄偉壯觀。

Previously known as Temple of Grand Emperor Beiji and commonly known as Zuoying Grand Temple, Yuandi Temple is dedicated to the worship of Grand Emperor Syuantian, or Grand Emperor Beiji. Yuandi Temple was built when Koxinga recovered Taiwan from the Dutch. In the 53rd year of Qing Emperor Kangxi, Temple of Grand Emperor Beiji was built, and it was later renamed Yuandi Temple after several renovations. The temple used to be the center surrounded by the old community of Zuoying. In 1995, Beiji Pavilion and the statue of Grand Emperor Syuantian were erected in the center of the Lotus Pond, giving a sensation of majesty.

旧称「北極大帝廟」、俗に「左営大廟」と呼ばれる廟で、「玄天上帝」、別名「北極大帝」が祭られています。元帝廟は鄭成功の時代に建てられ、康熙53年に「北極大帝廟」が建立されました。後に修築が重ねられ、「元帝廟」と改名されました。かつて左営の集落はこの元帝廟を中心に発展し、1995年には蓮池潭の中央に壮麗な北極亭と玄天大聖像が建立されました。

舊城城隍廟
Old City Chenghuang Temple
旧埕城隍廟

舊城城隍廟

鳳邑舊城城隍廟主祀城隍尊神,城隍神原主宰祈雨、求晴、消災等事,城市形成後逐漸成為城市的守護神,專以城隍為司法之神,掌理人間善惡。舊城城隍廟雖是民國57年重建之建物,卻完全表現出傳統廟宇的建築藝術與古色古香的廟宇裝飾。

Chenghuang Temple of the old city Fongyi is dedicated to the worship of Lord Chenghuang (City God), who was in charge of balancing the weather and warding off disasters. With the city developing, Chenghuang became the guardian of the city and was in charge of protecting the good and punishing the bad. The Old City Chenghuang Temple was renovated in 1968, but it still keeps the artistic and antique charm of traditional temples.

鳳邑旧城城隍廟は城隍爺を祭る廟です。城隍神はもともと天候を司る神、厄払いの神とされていましたが、集落が形成されるようになると、その町の守護神として人々の信仰を集めるようになりました。また城隍神は法を司る神として人々の正邪善悪を監視していると言われています。
1968年に建立された旧城城隍廟は伝統的な廟建築で、廟ならではの芸術装飾が施され、古色蒼然とした古刹の雰囲気が味わえる廟です。

埤子頭鎮福廟
Zuoying Zhenfu Temple
埤子頭鎮福廟

埤子頭鎮福廟

埤子頭鎮福廟本稱鎮福社,俗稱「埤仔頭土地公廟」,主祀福德正神,為埤仔頭及北門的守護神。遺址與北門前拱辰井及舊城並列為一級古蹟。建廟時間溯自西元1661年,建於萬年縣興隆里鎮福祠舊址。二次大戰毀於戰火,民國50年,地方集資增建為現今規模。

Previously known as Jhenfu Association and commonly known as Bizihtou Temple of the God of Land, Jhenfu Temple is mainly dedicated to the worship of the God of Land, who was the guardian of the Bizihtou and North Gate areas. The remains of the temple are a class-one historic site abreast with Gongchen Well of North Gate and the Old City. The temple was built in 1661 at the site of the Jhenfu Shrine, Xinglong Village, Wannian County, but it was destroyed during the Second World War. In 1961, local residents raised funds to rebuild it to what it is today.

鎮福廟はもともと鎮福社とよばれ、俗に「埤仔頭土地公廟」とも呼ばれています。主神は福徳正神で、埤仔頭と北門の守護神とされています。遺跡は北門前の拱辰井、旧城とともに一級古跡に指定されています。1661年に萬年県興隆里鎮福祠旧跡に建てられた廟で、第二次世界大戦によって破壊されましたが、1961年、地元の人々の寄付により再建されました。

慈德宮
Cihde Palace
慈徳宮

慈德宮

當地稱店仔頂廟或媽祖廟,位於店仔頂街內,根據廟中沿革誌說明,慈德宮最早為土地公祠,於清道光年間從元帝廟移靈媽祖(天上聖母)供奉後,才形成媽祖與土地公共同為主神之情形,廟名亦改為慈德宮。

Locally known as Dianzihding Temple or Mazu (Goddess of Sea) Temple, Cihde Palace is located on Dianzihding Street. According to records, Cihde Palace was at first a shrine for the God of Land. During the era of Qing Emperor Daoguang, the statue of Mazu was relocated from Yuandi Temple to the shrine, which has since then renamed Cihde Palace and dedicated to the worship of Mazu and the God of Land.

地元では店仔頂廟、または媽祖廟と呼ばれています。店仔頂街にあり、廟の古い資料によれば、慈徳宮はもともと土地公祠でしたが、清代道光年間に元帝廟から媽祖(天上聖母)の神像が移され、媽祖と土地公を共に主神として祭る廟になり、廟も慈徳宮と改名されました。

左營慈濟宮
Zuoying Cihji Palace
左営慈済宮

左營慈濟宮

又稱保生大帝廟,主祀吳真人,眾人遠近皆敬以為神,塑肖像建廟,上勅賜廟額為「慈濟」。慈濟宮流傳「大道公蕹菜把」傳奇,每年中元節普渡,家家戶戶以蕹菜(空心菜)把掛在門外致祭,至今仍盛傳於民間。1825年陳瓊募修,有屋三間,廟額「慈濟宮」,廟租三十石。

Also known as the Temple of Emperor of Life Protection, Cihji Palace is mainly dedicated to the worship of Wu Ben, who has been worshipped as a deity. Worshippers built a statue of Wu Ben and the temple to honor him. During the Ghost Month, one of the traditions in Zuoying is that every family would hang up a bundle of water spinach as an offering, and the tradition continues to date. In 1825, a local resident named Chen Cyong raised funds to renovate the palace, which boasts three buildings and a plaque with its name "Cihji Palace" carved on it, and the grain income of the temple was 30 dans (a measurement unit at that time).

保生大帝廟とも呼ばれる慈済宮には呉真人が主神として祭られ、大勢の信徒から神様として崇拝されています。廟の建立時には「慈済」の扁額が贈られました。この慈済宮には「大道公蕹菜把」という伝説があり、毎年中元節の時期になると周辺の家々ではヨウサイ(空心菜)を門の外に掛けるという習慣が今も残されています。1825年、陳瓊が資金を集め修築が行われました。廟は三間あり、「慈済宮」の扁額が掛けられ、30石の穀物の収入がありました。

左營啟明堂
Zuoying Ciming Palace
左営啟明堂

左營啟明堂

位於蓮池潭西南側,主神為武聖關聖帝君及文聖孔夫子,副神為民族英雄岳武穆王(岳飛)及延平郡王鄭成功。始建於民前13年(西元1898年),重建於民國62年,後又建三官殿及凌霄寶殿,氣派莊嚴,香火鼎盛。前有春秋御閣矗立潭畔,並有觀音大士騎龍聖像配立於春秋二閣之間,復建五里亭於潭中,水天一色,景觀幽雅,民國93年榮獲高雄市十大特色地標第一名。

Zuoying Zhou Zi Qing Shui palace is located on the southwest side of Lianchihtan which the saint of military -Guan Yu and Confucius are the main god to worship, Vice god are Yue Fei and zheng Cheng Gong. It was built in 1898 and the restoration was in 1973. After that marvelous Sanguan Hall and Linsiao Hall were built which brought incredible attendance at temple.
There is The Spring and Autumn Pavilions front of Zhou Zi Qing Shui palace which is located in the lotus pond and there is also a Guan Ying statue that riding on the holy dragon just in between The Spring and Autumn palace which shows the elegant view of the environment.
In 2004, Zuoying Zhou Zi Qing Shui palace was awarded as top one of the most ten special landmarks in Kaohsiung.

連池の南西方にあり、主は武聖關聖帝君と文聖孔夫子、次は民族英雄岳武穆王(岳飛)と延平郡王鄭成功を祀ります。民国前13年(西暦1898年)建て、民国62年再建し、その後三官殿と凌霄寶殿も次々と建て、盛り上がりました。前は春秋御閣聳える、間には觀音大士騎龍聖像が立つ、復建五里亭は湖の真ん中、水天一色、景色静寂、民国93年で高雄市十大ポスト一位に獲得。

聖門靈霄寶殿百年天公廟
Zuoying Saint Door Celestial Palace (the Temple of Jade Emperor)
聖門霊霄寶殿百年天公廟

聖門靈霄寶殿百年天公廟

左營百年天公廟‧主祀 天父上帝 地母娘娘 ,創立於1930,民國34年臺灣光復遷址興建殿堂,立案正名靈霄寶殿。建築外觀設計【九龍朝天】為精神象徵符號,稱之(天字第一號)。1996年開山元尼祖師坐化歸天,開缸後肉身不壞,維持自然體態與莊嚴;其五官輪廓、髮膚、手指、腳掌清晰可見完整無缺,更以住、定、聚、氣之精神令人嘆觀。1999穫千年神木,雕塑二十尺巨型玉皇上帝之形徵。每逢『天公生』元月初九日子刻,舉行盛大祭天大典,湧入成千上萬的信徒,成為本殿祭天朝聖的重要文化。

The Temple of Jade Emperor has a history of nearly a century and is mainly dedicated to the worship of Jade Emperor and the Goddess of Mother Earth. It was built in 1930 and then relocated to its current site in 1947. In folk beliefs, Jade Emperor is regarded as the ruler of all beings. On Jade Emperor's birthday on January 9 of the lunar calendar, worshippers would come to the temple to celebrate and participate in rites.

左営で百年の歴史をもつ天公廟で、玉皇上帝と地母娘娘が祭られています。1930年に建立され、1947年に現在地に移されました。民間信仰では玉皇上帝は万物を司る神とされ、毎年旧暦正月9日の「天公生(玉皇上帝の誕生日)」には大勢の信徒が本殿に参拝し、生誕を祝う祭典に参加します。この天公廟の祭儀は伝統文化を継承する儀式として毎年盛大に行われています。

左營仙樹三仙宮
Zuoying Celestial Tree Palace
左営仙樹三仙宮

左營仙樹三仙宮

傳說明末鄭成功來台開府,當時匪賊猖獗,人民逃亡時將護身神像遺留在北左營芒果園前松樹欉下,年久而被松樹欉根包沒,後發現有一尊金身神像,境民尊稱為『仙樹爺公』,時常有人去祀奉膜拜,仙樹爺公神威顯赫,保佑眾生。

Legend has it that during the time when Koxinga came to Taiwan in the late Ming Dynasty, Taiwan was plagued with robbery and burglary. When fleeing away, someone left behind a statue of a deity under a pine tree in front of a mango orchard in northern Zuoying. Over time, the statue was wrapped by the roots of the pine tree. Later, settlers found the statute and worshipped it as the Lord of Celestial Tree, which was believed to be able to protect people.

明代末、鄭成功が台湾を統治していた時代、この辺りには匪賊が横行し、ある時匪賊から逃れようとした人が守護神像を北左営のマンゴー農園の前の松の木の下に落としてしまい、後に神像は埋もれてしまいました。その後、長い時を経てその金色の神像が発見されると、人々は「仙樹爺公」と呼んで祭るようになりました。仙樹爺公は衆生を守護する霊験あらたかな神様として信仰を集めています。

左營洲仔清水宮
Zuoying Zhou Zi Qing Shui palace
左營洲仔清水宮

左營洲仔清水宮

本宮奉祀清水祖師、天上聖母、福德正神、註生娘娘。於鄭成功遷台隨民遷入,經三次重建始有今日風貌。以五門雙殿前宮繞脊綠瓦,後殿正彩陶紅牆,建構雄偉莊嚴。廟埕前青斗石麒麟雙金爐,正殿上方鎮守五十公尺高清水祖師石雕像。步口青斗石雕雲龍柱,紅花梨實木威武門神。

Cingshuei Palace is dedicated to the worship of Lord Cingshuei, Mazu (Goddess of Sea), God of Land, and Goddess of Birth. The palace was built by followers of Koxinga from China and has been renovated three times to what it is today. The palace consists of two halls and has five front doors. Its roof is built with green tiles, and the rear hall features red walls covered with painted pottery adornments, presenting a magnificent look. In the square in front of the palace, there is a stone furnace with embossments of Cilin (a mysterious creature in Chinese folklore). On the main hall, there is a statue of Lord Cingshuei, which measures fifty meters in height. There are stone dragon columns and padauk wooden doors painted with the mighty Door Gods at the entrance.

清水祖師、天上聖母、福徳正神、註生娘娘が祭られている廟で、鄭成功の時代に建てられ、これまでに3回修復が行われました。五門双殿の前宮は緑色の瓦が美しく、後殿は鮮やかな赤い壁が目を引く荘厳なお寺です。
廟の前には青石製の麒麟双金炉が置かれ、正殿の上には高さ50メートルの清水祖師の石像が鎮座しています。また入り口には雲龍彫刻が施された青石の石柱や花梨製の勇壮な姿の門神が立ち、廟を守っています。

左營豐穀宮
Zuoying Fonggu Palace
左営豊穀宮

左營豐穀宮

創建於民國13年,左營豐穀宮又稱先農壇,奉祀主神神農大帝與媽祖,是稻農精神寄託。原廟宇是高雄市十大歷史建築,文建會全國百大歷史建築,是全台三座閩南廟之一。

Built in 1924, Fonggu (plentiful harvest) Palace is also known as Siannong (farmer) Altar. It is mainly dedicated to the worship of God of Agriculture and Mazu (Goddess of Sea) and served as a spiritual center for farmers. The temple used to be one of the ten major historical buildings in Kaohsiung City and one of the one hundred historical buildings recognized by the Council for Cultural Affairs. It is also one of the three Minnan-style temples in Taiwan.

1924年建立のお寺で先農壇とも呼ばれています。本宮の主神は神農大帝と媽祖で、稲作農業の神様として人々の信仰を集めてきました。本廟は高雄市十大歴史建築の一つで、文建会より全国百大歴史建築に選ばれています。また台湾における三大閩南廟の一つでもあります。

新庄仔青雲宮
Sinjhuangzih Cingyun Palace
新庄仔青雲宮

新庄仔青雲宮

主祀保生大帝,石爐記載於嘉慶甲子年,始以磚木建造殿堂,定名青雲宮,光緒十七年重修一次。民國五十八年因都市計畫公告時,把路中心的廟宇變更為自宅區,原舊址改為高雄市左營新中里一三O號現址。

Cingyun Palace is mainly dedicated to the worship of Emperor of Life Protection. The palace was built in the ninth year of Qing Emperor Jiaqing with bricks and wood and was renovated in the 17th year of Qing Emperor Guangxu. During the urban planning in 1969, the palace was assigned as one of the residential areas and has therefore been relocated to its current site at No. 130, Sinjhong Village, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City.

保生大帝が祭られているお寺で、石炉には清代嘉慶甲子年にレンガ木造造りの堂が建てられ、青雲宮と命名され、光緒17年に一度修復されたことが記されています。1969年に公布された都市計画により、道路中央にあった廟は住宅地とされ、現在の所在地、高雄市左営新中里130号に移されました。

左營護安寺
Zuoying Huan Temple
左営護安寺

左營護安寺

護安宮於民國四十六年在城北里李火財先生供奉觀音佛祖,原名慶雲堂,北極玄天上帝亦常來降駕救世。民國五十七年更名為護安宮 ,近幾年來才又更名為護安寺。

In 1957, a local resident named Li Huo-cai built Cingyun Palace in Chengbei Village to worship Bodhisattva of Mercy. The palace was later also dedicated to the worship of Emperor Beiji. It was renamed Huan Palace in 1968 and then Huan Temple as it is known today.

護安宮は1957年、城北里の李火財氏によって建てられたお寺で、観音菩薩を祭り、慶雲堂と呼ばれていました。北極玄天上帝が度々降臨し世の中を救済したと伝えられています。1968年に護安宮と改名され、近年さらに護安寺と改名されました。

新吉莊北極殿
Sinjijhuang Beiji Palace
新吉荘北極殿

新吉莊北極殿

主祀北極玄天上帝,為興隆內外里十三公廟其中一廟。原本廟中以奉祀來自廍後莊真武廟的玄天三上帝,現在廟中的大上帝、二上帝是在來到新莊仔地區建廟之後才雕刻、開光。本廟配祀中壇元帥、八仙、福德正神、太歲星君等神明。

Beiji Palace is mainly dedicated to the worship of Emperor Beiji and is one of the thirteen temples in Sinlongnei Village and Sinlongwai Village. Previously, the palace worshiped the three Emperors Syuantian (three avatars of Emperor Beiji) from Houjhuang Jhenwu Temple. The statues of the first and second Emperors Syuantian were sculpted and consecrated when the palace was built in Sinjhuangzih. The palace also worships Marshal of the Central Altar, the Eight Immortals, God of Land, and Star Lord Taisuei.

主神として北極玄天上帝が祭られている廟で興隆内外里十三公廟の一つです。もともと祭られていた神像は廍後荘真武廟から迎えた玄天三上帝で、現在安置されている大上帝と二上帝は後に新荘仔に廟が建立されてから彫られ、開眼法要が行われた神像です。本廟には中壇元帥、八仙、福徳正神、太歳星君などの神様も祭られています。